Here’s a list of items you shouldn’t freeze. Because it will suck afterwards.
The Do Not Freeze List
• Vegetables: Celery, cucumbers, lettuce, onions, peppers (especially green), potatoes (especially raw), radishes, sprouts, salad greens
• Fruit: Apples, grapefruit, grapes (unless you’re planning on eating them frozen), lemons, limes, oranges (but DO freeze citrus zest!), watermelon
• Dairy: Cheese (especially soft varieties), cottage cheese, cream cheese, custard, eggs in shells (crack them open and try this technique instead, mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing, yogurt
• Herbs (if frozen alone in sprigs): Basil, chives, parsley, other soft herbs
• Other: Crumb toppings on casseroles and baked dishes, frosting (egg white and cream based), fried foods, pasta, rice, sauces (especially those made with cornstarch or flour)